What data we collect
This statement applies to content published on the tfdetectives.co.uk website.
This website is run by the The Financial Detectives. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader
How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- some pages and document attachments are not clearly written
- some pages have poor colour contrast
- some heading elements are not consistent
- some images do not have good alternative text
- some buttons may not not correctly identified
- some error messages may not be clearly associated with form controls
- some documents are in PDF format and may not accessible
We try our best to make our website accessible and available to as many people as possible. It is not always possible to make everything accessible to everyone but we will always try to fix accessibility issues should they arise and it is in our power to do so.
How to request content you can't access
If you need information in a different format contact us and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need
We will do our best to make the content accessible to you.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements, contact us.