Building and Contents Insurance
This will cover the cost of repairing damage to the structure of your property. Garages, sheds and fences are also covered, as well as the cost of replacing items such as pipes, cables and drains. Contents insurance covers your own possessions and those of close family members living with you. It may not cover the possessions of anyone staying with you temporarily but we can easily discuss the ins and outs of your tailor made cover.
Let us tailor a Building and Contents Insurance package to your personal situation. Contact us now for free advice on what would be best for you.
- Fire, explosion, storms, floods, earthquakes.
- Theft, attempted theft and vandalism.
- Frozen and burst pipes.
- Fallen trees, lampposts, aerials or satellite dishes.
- Vehicle or aircraft collisions.
- Flooding or subsidence if you live in a high risk area.
- Accidental damage to your home.
- Alternative accommodation if you have to move out of your home after you’ve made a claim.
- Damage to boundary walls, fences, gates, driveways and swimming pools.
- Damage to underground pipes, cables, gas and electricity supplies.
- Glass in windows, doors, conservatories and skylights.
- Liability cover if someone else?s property is also damaged.
- Legal expenses cover.
Did you know?
“Over 50% of our clients are referrals from other customers we have helped… we must be doing something right!”