First Time Buyer Mortgages
If you are looking to buy your first home, you have come to the right place!
However, I know that the likelihood is that you just want to know the following at this stage:
- How much can I borrow on a first time buyers mortgage?
- How much deposit do I need?
- What purchase price is realistic?
These are mysteries that I can help to solve!
You will also probably want to know this information quickly without a long and drawn-out process and you may also want to do it remotely, for convenience. This is where I can help by making this initial process as easy and straightforward as possible.
- Firstly, fill out the form (link below) that I have designed – When you complete it, it will come straight to me and I’ll then be able to give you an accurate overview of your mortgage options on this alone.
- You can also email me at email@example.com or ring me on 01823 210386. If you want to book an appointment, be that a phone appointment, a Zoom appointment or a traditional face to face appointment at your home or in our office in Taunton, the choice is yours.
Who am I?
My name is Daniel Rowden and I am a financial advisor and director of The Financial Detectives. But more importantly I am a first time buyer specialist. I have helped hundreds of clients buy their first home over the last 15 years and I totally understand how big a decision it is to buy your first home and all of the emotions that it brings along with it.
My clients are of every age and background but I have chosen to specialise in helping first time buyers as I thoroughly enjoy the process of taking my clients through the journey of getting the keys to their first home.
Why use me?
My role first and foremost is to find you the best mortgage for your specific circumstances. Equally as important is that I am here to guide you through the emotional roller coaster that comes with buying a home. I understand that it is an emotional investment as much as a financial one and I will ensure that I explain everything in a way that makes sense and without any confusing terminology or acronyms!
In addition, when the mortgage application is underway I will keep you updated at all times and I will be in touch with:
- The mortgage lender
- The property surveyor
- The estate agent
- The solicitors
This is in order to ensure that the process goes as smoothly as possible and it minimises the hassle for you.
If you are interested in looking into your mortgage options in more detail, get in touch by filling out this form.
I look forward to hearing from you,