Wills - Taunton
Peace of mind for you and your family
Thinking about your Will and how you would like your estate to pass on death can be an uncomfortable thing to do, however it is a thoughtful and responsible way to spare your family the emotional and financial burden of organising your estate at the time they can least cope.
Professional Estate Planning will protect your assets and give you the peace of mind knowing that you have safeguarded the future of your loved ones.
Did you know that without a Will:-
- If you are not married your partner will not receive anything
- Ex-partners could make a claim on your estate
- Children from previous relationships may not receive anything
- Children under 18 may be taken into care whilst the courts decide who looks after them
The Reasons to use The Financial Detectives:-
- Free advice on Wills and consultations over the phone, at home or in our office
- Bespoke, Comprehensive Wills written for you
- Professional, trusted and friendly advice for Wills and Estate Planning
- No obligation to proceed after advice given
Lasting power of Attorney
Lasting power of Attorney We are just approving our content for this page. Please check back shortly.
Funeral Plans We are just approving our content for this page. Please check back shortly.
Writing a will helps ensure your estate will go to the people and causes you care about, avoid family disputes and unnecessary paperwork and minimise amount of tax that is paid. Will Writing Taun…